Thank You for Your Support, Some Clarifications as well

Hi Guys, and Gals, We want to thank everyone for supporting this site, although our translations are a bit rough we are deeply touched that so many of you stick with us and support us. And a shout out to all the donators, this site wouldn’t exist with support from people like you and our other fans/supporters. As I’m sure many of you already know, we had a misunderstanding/problem with ClickyClick, it seems that he thinks he lost his viewers, but I believe he hasn’t because I’m sure many of you, me (Sunova) included refer back to Clicky’s site once he releases his accurate translations. I for one just juggle both sites, or will juggle as soon as he catches up, so I actually do encourage him to continue with his work, his translations really are pretty dang accurate. Just sad that this misunderstanding happened between our two groups, we (the translators) may decide on further action regarding Clicky later. But anyways, the next big question I’m sure you are all wondering, The next chapter. Well chapter 4 is basically done, and Ylric and the team have been working hard to translate more than just one chapter this week, I’m sure some of you saw our progress bar said something about a surprise, I edited it again today, but anyways, the answer is soon, and it’ll probably be more than 1 chapter, so just bear with us a little longer, sorry If I sound like a person trying to make excuses, but really just a little longer, haha. Well Thanks for your support, and more info regarding Clicky will come soon, probably if the problem isn’t resolved, and the chapter should come out this week. Well Peace Out Guys. Please be Patient and Don’t Rage Out, You guys are scarier than a Bone Dragon tbh, readers are the scariest, trust me you guys have more power than you know, haha, keep up your support, we do take notice and appreciate it. Thank You, Truly, also if you have time answer the poll, just taking it into consideration.

53 thoughts on “Thank You for Your Support, Some Clarifications as well

1. mubeen

Speed guys speed… Don’t forget its 46th volume now airing. With even 3 chapters a week translated(sticking to speed), it takes at least 2 years to catchup to the author. And with 2chap/week it takes 4 years and with 1 chap/week we’ll never catchup to the author coz he’s airing one every week. And if we assume he stops it at volume 60,(considering the current summary it doesn’t seem to end in near future) then with 1chap/week it takes 7 years. So… Speed is better than accuracy coz otherwise we’ll never get to finish this thing… If I die within these 7 yrs, I’ll be sad then.. 😦

Liked by 2 people

1. soyster

agreed. Simple and clean, speed is superbly better. Just need it to be understandable and we can fill in the rest w/ our imagination based on the background we learned in the previous 26 chapters 🙂

2. Paranoid Guys / Gals / Everybody / Leecher

I think speed too is better… It is due to the time when (knock on wood) a DMCA would restrict us from this fun and excitement brought by LMS… Although the solution would be to buy legally the releases, but that would again take many more years… 😦

3. Alfik0

at first I thinked “”hmm, it may be good if it would be accuracy enough to 1 release per week” but when I read “autor release 1 chap per week” I want just fastest possible speed(too sad that you’re not like rainbow turtle BibleThump imho he has great speed and accuracy 😦

1. Al

some times i fell really excited and want read all until finish, but you know one ore two chap per week with good accuracy is good enough i think. what i hope is the translate can be read STEADY per week “with good accuracy of course…” and thanks for your hard work to translate.

Btw if you guys really want read with speed check this out: https://sites.google.com/site/lmsroyalroadweed/home/vol-27
      but not really know with the accuracy, for me i think read on this site is more easy

4. John Smith

There needs to be a delicate balance. The novel won’t be enjoyable to read if it’s not accurate enough with good grammar and syntax, but the readers don’t want to wait every 1-2 weeks for a chapter either.

5. Calibus

Not going to lie, I dislike this poll. Not because of it’s intentions, but because of the context. I, as a leecher, whom has to await every chapter with baited breath logically would want you to put up updates more often, but as a person who deals with everyday stresses and pressures want you to take your time and put up work with accuracy and quality. But What I want most of all is that you feel like you’re doing this not as a responsibility but as something you enjoy doing.

Recently I had a breakdown from the sheer pressure of expectations and it’s not something anyone should experience. It’s frightening and everyone just thinks less and expects less. It hurts to think that you’re democratically asking others which kind of pressure you want to apply to yourself when you could honestly do how you do.

You’re doing this for others, because you can, not because your obliged in anyway to actually do it. So again, take your time. Be it a month or a day. I will always be a faithful leecher.

1. Ylric

Haha I actually agree with you. I was surprised when I looked at the comments since he never mentioned to me about this poll thingy when he posted. Anyways, don’t worry since he probably just wanted to know what you guys really want. Since a lot seems like happened and a lot also hated us. The chapte* is/are ready it just needs some polishing and stuff like that in short, they need Sunova O_O. Don’t worry, we’re just going to keep on doing what we do and enjoy giving out Weed’s adventures to all of the readers.

1. kimsunova Post author

Haha, yeah i just pulled this up and made a poll b/c i was curious, I did ask you what the results would be haha, guess your internet derped. Anyways, yes fans the chapters are almost ready, the just need to be checked by me, so they need to be sunovaed, ok horrible attempt at a pun. Just don’t hate me i’ll go asap. Haha stick around guys, and thanks for the love!

Liked by 1 person

6. guymaioh

Howdy! Good job guys! Looking fwd to the next edition! I really hope you guys and Clicky manage to resolve this issue! Tbh, I think a joint project would probs be the best solution! 🙂 keep up the good work! ^^

7. Narcolepticmunchkin

Accuracy is actually more preferred. Also, please stick with all the terms, naming, and listing that was used by previous tl group (unless you come with better interpretation), the one that won’t make older reader confused. Take example Stellar Transformation that was done by translationnation, the moment they change the power rank to something new, everything spinning like mumbo jumbo for older reader.

8. Sanguinae

I think you guys should have your time translating this volume and maybe next, you’ll find your own rithm on the way and improve the translation during this time; once you get that rithm and some more experience speed will come along.
    Thank you guys for your hard work and your patience with some of us readers!

9. njoa

Speedy speed! About 10000 per day hehehe. Previous accuracy’s not that bad. Accuracy people, should just wait for the clicky release, so simple. Zzz. Anyway, clicky shouldn’t be like that, he’l get his page-clicks from late starters + rereadings, he just needs to wait. He himself must understand how significant his high accuracy works are.

10. Saulo

Opa, Sou do Brasil e leio em seu site porque não temos sites traduzindo, não sou fluente em inglês, assim poderia dizer que prefiro demorar um pouco, para uma tradução melhor, já que leio pelo google tradutor mesmo. Mas vendo que o autor lança 1 capítulo por semana, vou escolher velocidade. Obrigado pela traduções!

11. BQD

I’m one of the donators because I love LMS, it’s the novel that got me addicted to novels. I voted speed but by speed, one chapter a week is good enough. I don’t expect you to be some wind of Wuxiaworld or arkmachinetranslations. The chapters are longer anyway. I voted speed because when Japtem proposed the same for Magi’s Grandson, when readers voted “quality”, they started to really take their time and we’re now on a one chapter/month basis.

Don’t feel too pressured about people always wanting more, I’m really grateful for all of your work. I was part of the translators’ community and I can understand what you feel. Give it your best guys 😉 ! And thanks again.

12. anon

well, clicky seem too busy with real life, it’s take too many time for one chap like chap 5 gotten 1 month for that released(no offense). we need some consistance group to translate this before we dying from waiting. good luck with your team.

13. iceblast

I’ll take the best of both worlds, speed and accuracy. Also, I agree with keeping the old name of things. For things to suddenly be called something else after 27 vol.’s will confuse people that have been reading from the start. At this point in the game, doesn’t matter if the names for things are inaccurate, it’s more important to keep the names the same as the older translations, because people are very use to them now, and don’t care that it might be inaccurate at this point.

The absolutely, most important thing of all though, is that someone continues to translate LMS. I most of us are just happy to understand what’s going on at this point.

So, keep up the good work, and don’t let the complainers get you down, they aren’t your audience.

14. Lord Raijin

All in all, the Accuracy thing takes too long, and we the readers have been on too many emotional rollercoasters with people picking and dropping this project… We want someone who is gonna actually do it quickly and allow us to catch up before they actually license it in english, so screw the accuracy put on the speed.

I can roughly say that majority of us could give 2 shits about accuracy as long we can get the idea of the story, Because the alternative is going to read MTL and Summaries, AND THAT IS JUST PAINFUL.

And you should take a page out of Readmanga.com book. They actually ban people who bitch and moan on their sites so that they can never comment on their sites… I Should know since i’m banned for being a little too vocal about their credits pages

15. thlong93

I check both your site and Clicky daily for new chapters. It is true that Clicky has more experience about translation so re-read is still very enjoyable. Therefore i think i prefer you releasing more chapter in shorter time. It also makes viewers desire to visit Clicky.

16. Aghea

Well if DMCA i will need to find another site that is translating cause its so hard to get any LN or anything from far east … 😪

17. TheVongola

I really don’t get why there is hate from readers who visit both groups site.. If you don’t like the released chapter from this site (maybe lack of quality or other reasons), just don’t visit this site and just wait released chapter from your preferred site. or me, I love this lmsmachinetranslations site since it’s faster. For sunova and his team, tbh we come here to expect faster release, no need for perfect grammar as long as you can understand. Keep up the good work! thanks!

18. lord_kuching

Can we get the update now instead of waiting for the double release???
    Please dont play with our heart by click baiting

19. Kira Neo

Actually I think their speed is fine! Fine for translating ark the legend. Have you all thought of switching with arkmachinetranslations? Ark need to slow down but lms had a serious catch up to be done. Nevertheless good job! At least there are progress! Thank you all for translating such an wonderful novel! Lets all be grateful shall we? =)

20. Annoyed

tell me why do you post this poll while already focus on grammar, syntax etc? really ur editing this chapter for 3 days having FOUR translators it seems ur gonna make this text perfect? At first it was nice to read faster updating chapters it the wiki, but you are becoming slower than clicky click! sorry, of course I do respect your labor but I absolutely don’t like your schedule

1. rangerix

i agree with u i respect their labor too but i more like clicky consistent u make everyone at here got hopeless when u say surprise and more than 1 release with day or 2 days

21. Afan

as a leecher I have no say in the matter. I vote whatever the team wants to do. I am just super thankful that you guys are doing the translation at all. thank you.

22. FIZZ

Speed! Speed! Needz moar chapterz to readz, Needz to catch up with the raws A.S.A.P.
    Thank you very much for the translations guys.. xD