Schedule and Other Information

The Translators have decided on a rough schedule, from now on after the posting a new chapter the day after we will not do any translating and instead use the day to answer questions posted on comments. Sunova will answer questions about confusing bits of the translation if there are any. We will begin to prioritize speed over perfect accuracy, but our accuracy will be understandable. This decision is because we believe that there are more readers who want the next chapters as soon as possible over accurate ones. The schedule release will be at least one post a week, but please understand some chapters are longer and may take up to 2 weeks. We will attempt to post as soon as possible, we thank you for the support. Later as this site and project grows we may make a social media page, until then please support this project. If you have any questions please post comments on this post. We have started the translation of Volume 27 Chapter 3, Orc’s Quest yesterday. We will try and finish by at least next week,after a few more chapters a proper schedule and accurate time frame may be established, but it depends on the schedule of the translators.We hope that you will understand, we will try our best for faster releases. Thank You

Image result for weed lms

45 thoughts on “Schedule and Other Information

1. Sanguinae

Pretty reasonable, you guys need to rest too! And this isn’t your work, you’re making it in ur own time so no complains from my part. 🙂 If someone is complaining about speed is cause almost anybody reeding these chapters in case of having the next 20 volume’s in english will probably devour them in a few days. I don’t know what this novel have that is creating some kind of addiction in me… :-S

By the way, I’d love to help in any way possible but i don’t know any corean… and sometimes more people doesn’t mean faster…

2. SoundBite37

This is something that was needed. A schedule would help alot, very professional. Very appreciated. And take your time, i believe most prefer quality over speed. they just couldnt be patient enough without knowing when the next update was coming. Thank you all for your hard work.

Liked by 1 person

1. SoundBite37

I also appreciated their efforts so much… We really need to be thankful for their hard work.
      The schedule is a great move also. Anyway this page is still on its early days so it is very understandable, and there is always room for improvement… Complaints are at some point rooms for improvement… Either way, I really thank them from their hard work starting from the wiki and up until here…

But Dude, this is a MODIFIED MACHINE TRANSLATION… Preferring quality over speed in this kind of translation is kinda dumb you know because by doing MT you are already prone to quality degradation… I think you are really lost if you really think of this as quality over speed kind of thing… I believe this page has been made to be in between the barely readable machine translation and the slow pace of manual translation… I think you are the one who is really not patient if you really prefer quality over speed… Yes, speed is only great to have if the quality is super ultimate awesomest… But dude kindly face reality, I once again think this page was created to satisfy chapter hungry guys impatient in waiting for the manual translation also done for free… Zzzz

3. victor bulhoes

obrigado pelo trabalho duro sou brasileiro e tenho acompanhado o trabalho de vocês, infelizmente não sei falar em inglês portanto utilizo ferramentas online para traduzir esses capítulos para o português, e mesmo a tradução não ficando perfeita fica bem perto disso obrigado pelo trabalho duro 🙂
    “thanks for the hard work I am Brazilian and I have followed your work , unfortunately I can not speak English so I use online tools to translate these chapters into Portuguese, and even the translation is not perfect getting pretty close thanks for the hard work :)”

4. Reader

I’m a bit disappointed. Once a week is just next to clicky click translation speed, if you’re gonna continue translating separately I think it has no sense. Wikia translations were really FAST without good quality through and that was the point, u wanna do it just the same as the others but to begin from several chapters later episode?

1. kimsunova Post author

Sorry for the wait, but sometimes just doing machine translations causes errors in the text and sometimes even says somethings that arent even in the book. Thats why i have to do translation checks, sorry for the wait but i will try to be as fast as possible.

1. oe

Do you think there’s a korean counterpart of perapera? Perapera is an application that helps Chinese translators.

5. mubeen

Great work friends… I’m also the one among those readers of you who prefers faster translations than accurate ones.. I hope you could translate all chapters very fast…

6. death

can you guy team up wit clicky click translation they are doing the moon light sculptor too and that will speed up the translation

1. kimsunova Post author

The translators have once asked End, but he says he doesn’t mind us working on it as well, and it seems that he prefers to work in his small group because they are efficient together. It may be possible for us to work together in the future but for now we will be separate. Thank You

7. Phuong Pham

Hi guys, forgive me because I don’t know your group’s name.

I’m really appreciated your groupwork.

As Sunova is Korean, I don’t know whether our Mr. Author will allow us to keep doing this after his claim of “No more translation after Volume 20” or not. Do you know about this? Have you guys ever thought of this?

I don’t mean criticizing or anything, just wonder this thing… ‘cuz many translations after Volume 20 released and it seems our Mr. Author hasn’t noticed?

1. Phuong Pham

Nope, of course I won’t tell them. I’m also a big fan of this light novel, as well as an editor of a translating group based on English version. However, those questions have made me confused so I just want to know what they think of it. That’s all. Don’t get me wrong ^^

8. John Smith

I’m a huge fan of LMS, and I’m glad to see that another group has picked up the strenuous project of translating it. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all the translators involved, and I’m looking forward to reading more chapters!

9. jhw

Thank you for translating.

In my opinion you should first decide whether to focus on speed or quality. When you started translating I (and most likely many other leachers) thought the speed will be very fast and decided to read your translations even with lower quality to satiate curiosity and properly read after End finishes his “official” translations. Now you improved the quality but decided to drop the speed to similar to End. That way we have 2 teams doing the same job…

You should either go for speed with 2-3 chapters/week or show End your good quality and collaborate to translate 2 chapers per week (either together or each on separate chapter).

I know I’m a leacher and should stfu and be thankful but it stings we need to wait 4 years to reach 45th volume while the novel is still ongoing.

1. kimsunova Post author

We will try to see if we can do 2 or maybe even more chapters a week, but real life problems are hindering us, and as for me we’ll i have college exams and essays to do and write along with sat testing, but i still try and work on this project at the same time so its a little hectic, once everything calms down we should be able to pick up the pace. Thank you for your patience

10. Fr13dR1c3

So, let me get this straight. You choose speed over quality, end up release 1 chapter per week. While other sites choose quality over speed and still release 1 chapter per week…..😔

Don’t get me wrong here (i appreciates your hard, that’s why i’m still here) but what kind speed are you aiming for?

1. kimsunova Post author

Well for now we are getting used to working together and dividing work, also real life problems seem to hinder us every week, but we have decided it will be possible for 2 chapter releases a week. Also more info will be posted about this after chapter 3 releases.

1. mubeen

When is chapter 3 coming out?! … I’m getting impatient and have been checking the page since Saturday constantly

2. mubeen

I’m sure if you guys make 3 chapters a week, the rate of payment through donations will also increase.. I wonder how much you got so far..